Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana | Bihar training mortgage Registration | bscc login | mnssby application standing | subsequent payment | rate of interest | MNSSBY | www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in | List College Master | Application Status | KYP | How to Apply | Toll-Free Number | Complaint | Course Lise | Status Kaise Check Kare
Are you from Bihar? If sure, then you are well conscious that Bihar is a studying center for all eligible college students residing in the state. To encourage applicants in the direction of higher research, the government of Bihar has come up with a scheme called “Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana”.
This scheme was applied on the 2nd of October 2016 for those who have certified 12th class. In Bihar, there are a lot of college students who deserve to get a submit intermediate training, however they are unable to examine it due to their financial problems.
For these category aspirants, the Bihar govt. has taken a nice initiative and launched this yojana. If you are in understanding more relevant data regarding the Bihar scholar credit score card scheme (BSCCS), then go through with the article till the finish and perceive the subject more effectively.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
Currently, Bihar’s GER (Gross Enrolment Ratio) is 14.3%, whereas at the national stage, the ratio is 24%. Now, the government of Bihar needs to enhance this ratio by 30%, and for this, they began Bihar scholar credit score card yojana.
बिहार राज्य के छात्रों को उच्च शिक्षा के लिए ऋण प्रदान करने केहेतु बिहार के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा बीएससीसी योजना शुरुआत की गई थी। इस योजना केअंतर्गत , बिहार सरकार के गरीब 12 वीं पास छात्रों/ बच्चों को उच्च शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के लिए राज्य सरकार से चार लाख रुपये तक का ऋण दिया जाएगा। बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना के तहत, छात्रों ऋण चुकाने के लिए बहुत ही कम ब्याज देना होगा।
There are a giant number of college students in Bihar who are from the minority category and don’t have ample cash to pursue their goals. BSCC scheme targets all those candidates who are from a financially weaker background and keen to complete their higher research.
With the help of this scheme Government of Bihar will provide a mortgage to all eligible aspirants of Bihar with very low curiosity. In the upcoming sections of this article, candidates will know the process of filling the application form, eligibility criteria to avail advantages of BSCCS, and so forth.
Purpose of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022
There are a number of goals of launching BSCCS in Bihar some of them are defined below.
- The preliminary objective of introducing Bihar scholar credit score card yojana is grant mortgage at lesser curiosity for those students who are keen to complete their higher training.
- Now, claimants will not have to visit financial institution for the Bihar training mortgage and pay a high-level of curiosity on it.
- Under BSCC Yojana, govt of Bihar need to enhance “Gross Enrolment Ratio” of the state.
- This step will also enhance the fee of literacy of Bihar.
- The Bihar government has estimated how many candidates will get profit from this scheme in upcoming years. Check out the desk drawn below, exhibiting the goal details of it
|Duration||No. of Students|
|2018 to 2019||50,000 Candidates|
|2019 to 2020||75,000 Candidates|
|2020 to 2021||1,00,000 Candidates|
An Abstract of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name of Concerning Officials||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Yojana||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Yojana/ Scheme Type||Government Scheme of Bihar|
|Date of BSCC Scheme Implementation||October 2nd, 2016|
|Aim of Launching Scheme||The government needs to help college students financially in order to proceed their training|
|Recipients for BSCCS||Students of Bihar State who are from Minority Category|
|BSCCS Initiated by||“Nitish Kumar” Chief Minister of Bihar|
|Official Portal Link||7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|
Bihar Student Credit Card Interest Rate 2022
Under the BSCC scheme mortgage, the government will give loans up to Rs 4 lakh only to eligible aspirants.
- After finishing the respective course, if candidates get the job, then they have to pay the mortgage after six months of finishing it. In case candidates didn’t get employed, then a moratorium of 1 year will be given to them by govt.
- In this yojana, easy curiosity for aspirants belonging to classes like girls, disable, transgender will be 1%.
- Whereas, the relaxation of the candidates have to pay 4% of curiosity after greedy this mortgage.
बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility requirements are those guidelines/ criteria declared by officers which every needy aspirant must fulfill. If you are one of those candidates who wished to apply for this scheme, then we advocate you cross-check all the criteria first. Once you know that you are fulfilling all the requirements, then you can submit the application. Take a look at the next section exhibiting the eligibility criteria required.
- To apply for a mortgage, it is necessary that candidates have passed 12th class from any recognized board of Bihar or any other state.
- The mortgage offered by government will be for totally different technical or non-technical programs, which can be modified by authorities as per the demand. Bihar scholar credit score card college listing of applications will be accessible from the official website.
- All those aspirants who have cleared their tenth/ 12th normal from West Bengal, Bihar or Jharkhand and possess Bihar domicile can apply.
- If aspirants reside in a hostel, then govt will concern hostel charges instantly to the establishment. But if aspirants keep outdoors, then the residing bills will be given to them.
- Students age should not be more than 25 years for those who are applying for graduate programs. While 30 years most age are for those who will apply for PG program.
- Candidates having already diploma are not eligible to apply for same stage course, however they can apply for the totally different stage program. This provision does not apply to technical/ administration stage applications.
- In case, any scholar leaves their course in center of it, then govt will cease offering the leftover quantity of mortgage to them.
How to Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022
After understanding the complete data concerning BSCCS, we hope that know you are excited to know about the process of applying for this scheme. As we described above, that this scheme has a number of benefits which college students can avail after submitting a form for it. Entire how to apply the technique is depicted below.
Step I- The very first step is to open the link to the official portal on any secure net browser.
Step II- Wait for a second to load the homepage on your display.
Step III- On the proper aspect of the display, the “New Applicant Registration” link will appear.
Step IV- Hit that link.
Step V- Registration form will open on your display in which aspirants wanted to furnish their data like identify, email id, aadhaar number, telephone number, and so forth.
Step VI- Click the “Send OTP” tab and enter the OTP you have acquired on your given mobile number.
Step VII- Then, you will get your registration number and password on the registered mobile number.
Step I- Now, go again to the homepage and click on the login page.
Step II- After that, insert the registration id, password, and captcha on the login page.
Step III- Now, aspirants have to choose the scheme for which they need to apply.
Step IV- Then, provide your information like personal information, residential details, financial income information, mortgage request, financial information, and so forth.
Step V- Once evaluation the complete and appropriate the details before submitting the form.
Step VI- Finally, submit the form in order to avail the advantages of the BSCC scheme.
Certificates Needed for Submitting Application
While applying for the scheme, candidates must have some important documents. Aspirants have to provide the information of all these certificates. The listing of testimonials is given below in this passage.
- Scorecard and Marksheet of X and XII Class
- Admission Certificate and Fee Receipt of University/ Institution
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- Passport measurement photographs of Students, Parents & Guarantors
- Active Contact Number of Aspirant
- PAN Card of Applicant
- Income Certificate of Aspirant’s Family
- Bank Account Details of Applicants
- Parents’ Bank Account last 6 months Statement
- Resident Proof Certificate
- Student’s Identity card such as Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Student ID, Ration Card, and so forth.
Method to Reset Forgotten/ Lost Password
In case any aspirant lost or forgot their MNSSBY password, then by fulfilling a easy procedure, it can be recovered. We have inscribed all the steps next to this section.
- To recover/ reset the password, aspirants have to go to the official website of MNSSBY.
- Under the login section, you have to click “Forget Password“ option.
- A new page will be displayed, enter your registered mobile and an OTP sent to that number.
- Then, insert your new password and confirm it by re-entering.
- You will get the message “Password Changed Successfully”.
Steps to View बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना Application Status
After submitting the form of Bihar scholar credit score card yojana, candidates can also check MNSSBY application standing. To do so, carry out the steps given below.
- Go to the official portal of BSCCS or open the official link given below.
- Now, aspirants have to choose “Application Status” possibility given on the menubar of the dwelling display.
- On the next page, candidates have to insert their details like Registration id/ Aadhaar Card, Date of birth, Code that will be given on show.
- Tap the “Submit” button.
- Complete standing of your application will flash on your display in a second.
Process to Transfer Amount of BSCCS Loan
Amount of training loans will be transferred through NEFT/ RTGS to candidates or their respective establishment/ university. According to the labeled metropolis, the quantity for research and associated supplies will be offered by govt to those claimants who are residing outdoors.
How to Download Yuva Nischay Mobile Application
Along with the online portal, authorities have also released a mobile application. This mobile app will make the process easier for all aspirants. The identify of this application is “Yuva Nischay”, which is generally available on the play retailer. If you are having issue in looking the mobile app, then the process illustrated below will assist aspirants to download it.
Step 1st- At first, applicants are required to open the official portal of BSCCS.
Step 2nd- Homepage will flash on your display,
Step Third- Click on the “Download Mobile App” button given on the menubar.
Step 4th- “Yuva Nischay” named mobile app will open on the play retailer in a new tab.
Step Fifth- Click on the “Install” tab, and the app will start downloading on your gadget.
Step Sixth- Once the app will be downloaded on your mobile telephone, you can avail its features.
How to Submit BSCC Yojana Grievance/ Feedback?
If you are eager to submit suggestions or grievance, then consider the following section of this passage. It will present your entire method of submitting grievance or suggestions through “7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in”.
- First of all, aspirants have to open the official site of MNSSBY.
- Then, you will see “Feedback and Grievance” possibility on prime of the page.
- Choose that possibility.
- A suggestions form will be displayed on your display.
- Next, enter your details i.e. identify, email id, mobile number, and so forth.
- Submit the suggestions/ grievance form.
<<<< Bihar Apna Khata | बिहार भूमि >>>>
Check College List for बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना
With the help of the MNSSBY portal, applicants can easily view the listing of all accredited colleges. For checking the listing, college students have to implement the steps that are as follows.
- Visit the official portal or open the link of official page mentioned below.
- Aspirants have to click on “Approved College List for BSCC” link present on the dwelling display.
- In the next second, listing of college will open.
- On that listing, aspirants can also search the colleges in which they are .
- Get all data about the institute/ college on the accredited listing and download it.
“आर्थिक हल, युवाओं को बल” Another Important Schemes
Including BSCCS, the Bihar govt has also applied a number of other schemes through the 7 nishchay portals. You will get to know about these in the upcoming parts so, keep with us till the finish of the article.
Kushal Yuva Program
This program has been organized by the government to prepare all those college students who have accomplished their tenth class. Under this scheme, candidates will be taught some abilities like communication abilities, laptop abilities, life abilities, and so forth. To apply for this yojana, the age of candidates must be 15 to 25 years. Aspirants can easily apply for it from the official website of MNSSBY. This program will help candidates to grasp the future opportunity waiting for them.
Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
This scheme has been launched for those students/ college students who are unemployed after finishing the 12th class. With help of this scheme, eligible candidates will get 1000 rupees per month for 2 years. We advise you to confirm all the eligibility requirements before you apply for this yojana. In case you are taking the benefit of any other scheme, then you received’t be ready to apply for this plan.
MNSSBY Important Links
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Relevant FAQ’s
No, there is no need of importing whereas finishing your registration process. But preserve your documents with your whereas applying for BSCCS.
PDF of programs will be easily available on the official portal of MNSSBY. Open the pointers sections and get the pdf of BSCC yojana, in the last of that pdf you will discover the listing of programs.
Schemes that falls under “आर्थिक हल, युवाओं को बल” are – बिहार स्टूडेंट क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना, मुख्मंत्री निश्चय स्वयं सहायता भत्ता योजना और कुशाल युवा कार्यक्रम।
No, college students can avail the benefits of only one scheme. The government will not approve the application of those aspirants who have applied for more than one yojana.
Women candidates have to pay 1% of curiosity on the mortgage offered under this yojana.
Yes, you can view the standing of your submitted application. To do so, you have to open the MNSSBY portal and click on “Application Status “, next enter the necessary details, and confirm the standing.
All those aspirants who belong to the reserved category will get 5 years of age relaxation for any of the above-mentioned schemes.
Yes, the registration procedure is very important to complete, then you will get a consumer id and password, through which you can apply for BSCCS.