PNG Price Rate– Indraprastha Gas Ltd (IGL) IGL has decided to hike the costs of CNG per kg and PNG per scm in Delhi-NCR. These new rates have come into impact from 1st April 2022. This time the costs of PNG have been elevated by 5.85/ SCM. This info has been given through tweet as well as messages have also been despatched to the shoppers. In which it has been said that the price of home PNG has been elevated by Rs 5.85 per SCM to partially cowl the improve in the cost of enter fuel. After LPG Prices This is the highest ever improve in the price of PNG.
PNG Price Rate (new rates)
Indraprastha Gas Limited in the capital Delhi CNG and Piped LPG does retail gross sales. PNG costs have been elevated through IGL with impact from 1st April 2022 financial year. The price of PNG has been elevated by Rs 5 per SCM and Rs 5.85 per SCM in Noida and Ghaziabad. With the implementation of the new PNG growth price, CNG in Delhi is Rs 61.61 per kg, whereas in Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Noida is being bought at the price of Rs 64.18 per kg. 69.17 per kg in Gurugram. This new PNG rates have been carried out from the financial year 1st April 2022.
- Piped Natural Gas (PNG) The price is now Rs 41.61 per scm in Delhi
- It is Rs 41.71 per SCM in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
- 40.82 per SCM in Karnal and Rewari.
- It will be Rs 39.91 per SCM in Gurugram, Rs 45.22 per SCM in Muzaffarnagar.
- Rs 47.03 per SCM in Meerut and Shamli, Ajmer, Pali and Rajsamand
- The cost of PNG in Kanpur, Hamirpur and Fatehpur is Rs 44.35 per SCM.