Aadhaar Card Fraud: Everyone can perceive how important Aadhar card is in at the moment’s time. It is wanted in every government and even non-government work. Not only this, if you have to purchase even a small SIM, then you will need Aadhar card for this. Not only this, you have to present the Aadhar card to show your identity. In such a state of affairs, it turns into very important that you do not share your Aadhar card data with anybody without any necessary work. Because these days many complaints of Aadhaar Card fraud are coming to the fore. This Fraud is done in other ways.
Aadhaar Card Fraud
You must have identified about Aadhar card. It is a kind of identity card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhar card also has a 12 digit unique number. In addition, the Aadhaar card also incorporates the biometric data of the holder. By which its use will be legitimate wherever as a proof of your identity. But do you know that if your Aadhar card is faux, then you can also get into some hassle in such a state of affairs? Yes, there are some fraudsters who are fooling individuals by making faux Aadhar cards of them. If you or any acquaintance has made your Aadhar card some time in the past, then you should be happy that whether your Aadhar card is faux or not?
How to know whether your card is real or faux?
If you also have any type of doubt relating to your Aadhar card then you do not need to fear. You can easily find out. Here we are telling you the whole process, by following which you can find out this sitting at dwelling –
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI www.uidai.gov.in go to.
- Now you will attain the dwelling page of the official website.
- Here you have to click on the choice of My Aadhar.
- On clicking, you go to the choice of ‘Aadhaar Verify’ and click on ‘Aadhaar Number’.
- Now the next page will open on your display screen. Here you will see a field. In this you have to kind your 12 digit number of Aadhar card.
- After coming into the 12 digit number, you click on the choice of Verify.
- On clicking, the standing of Aadhar card will open in front of you.
- If your Aadhar card is faux, then you will get Invalid Aadhar Number written on the display screen. If Aadhaar number is available (appropriate) then you will see Operational written on the display screen.
In this manner you can easily find out whether your Aadhar card is real or faux.